Weminer User Registration Agreement
1/ Agreement Validation
This agreement takes effect when the user clicks "Agree to sign up" on the registration page of Weminer, completes the registration process, and obtains the Weminer’s account and password. This agreement is binding on both Weminer and user. Thereafter, the user shall not make any form of defense on the basis that he has not read or understood the contents of this agreement, nor shall he deny the validity of this agreement on the grounds that he has not signed it.
The final interpretation right of these regulations belongs to Weminer.
2/ User Services
We provide users with hashrate services. Wemineris not involved in digital currency trading as buyer or seller.
Content of services
(1) The user has the right to view the real-time price and related information of hashrate services on Weminerandthe right to buyhashrate services through Weminer.
(2) The user has the right to view the information of his VIP account on Weminerand the right to apply the functions provided by Weminer to operate.
(3) The user has the right to participate in the website activities organized by Weminer in accordance with the rules issued by Weminer.
(4) Other services that Weminerpromises to provide users with.
(1) When you have transaction disputes with other users during the transactionprocess on Weminer, once you or other members have submitted a request to Weminer for mediation, Weminer has the right to make a mediation decision based on unilateral judgment. You understand and agree to accept the judgment and mediation decision of Weminer.
(2) You understand and agree that Weminer has the right to provide them with necessary information such as user information and transaction records that you provide to Weminer at the request of government departments (including judicial and administrative departments). If you are suspected of infringing other people's intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests, Weminer also has the right to provide your identity information to the right holder in the preliminary judgment of the existence of the suspected infringement.
(3) You are responsible for all taxes and all hardware, software, services and other expenses incurred during the use of Weminer service.
(4) When using this service, you agree that all transactions cannot be changed once executed.
(5) When using this service, you agree that regardless of profit or loss, Weminer has the right to liquidate the contract in accordance with the rules of the platform.
The registration data provided by the user, the user agrees:
(1) Provide legal, truthful, accurate and complete personal information;
(2) If there are changes, update the information in a timely manner. If the registration information you provide is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you will bear all responsibilities and consequences;
(3) Weminer reserves the right to impose restrictions on the account, suspend or terminate the use of Weminer services based on the information provided;
(4) Each user can only register one account;
3/ Modification and Termination of Services
Change of agreement
Weminer reserves the right to change the content of this agreement or other service terms and operating rules published by Weminer at any time. Weminer will post an announcement in the "Announcement Center" on this website when changing. The changed version takes effect at the time of announcement release. When the user continues usingthe services provided byWeminer, it is deemed that the user agrees to the content change. If the user does not agree with the changed content, the user has the right to stop using Weminer services.
Termination of the agreement
(1) Weminer has the right to cancel the user ’s account or terminate all Weminerservices in accordance with this agreement, and this agreement terminates on the date of account cancellation.
(2) After the termination of this agreement, the user has no right to require Weminer to continue to provide any services or perform any other obligations, including but not limited to requiring Weminer to keep the account or disclose any information of the original Weminer account to the user,forwarding to users or third parties any information they have not read or sent, etc.
(3) The termination of this agreement does not affect the breach party's liability for breach of contract.
I Information collection
We may use your personal data to provide and improve the hashrate sharing services ("Services") that Weminer provides to you and to improve your experience on this website. "Personal Data" means any information relating to a person identified or identifiable. When you create an account for using the service, we collect the information you provide to us. We also use a variety of techniques to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage (such as browser network storage or application data cache, database and server logs).
When you create an account, you need to provide data, including your email address, phone number, password or other information.
If you refuse to provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with the service.
1.2. Payment information
Your payment information will be sent to our third party payment processor. We store your encrypted wallet address. We can access and retain user information through our third party payment processor.
1.3. Log information
Weminer collects information ("log data") sent by your browser when you visit our website and log into your account. This log data may include the following information: your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, page of services you visit, access time and date, time spent on these pages, and more statistical data. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor, and analyze such information to enhance the functionality of our services. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies that explain how they use this information. These third-party service providers can only view and use your personal data when needed to perform tasks on our behalf.
1.4. How we use your information
We may use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
(1) Show you our website and its content;
(2) Identify you as a user in our system;
(3) Process your order;
(4) Provide customer service;
(5) Respond to your request;
(6) Provide you with product updates;
(7) Improve our website;
(8) Send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials related to our products;
(9) Communicate with you;
(10) Manage risk and protect this website, our services and you from fraud;
(11) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and enforce this website and the Weminer Service Agreement;
(12) Other purposes for your consent.
1.5. Information about cookies
In order to give you a better website access experience, we use "cookies" to allow this website to identify your browser and store user preferences and other information. You may modify the acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies if your browser or browser additional services allow it. For more information, visit Cookies.org. However, if you do this, in some cases it may affect your experience of visiting our website or the inability to use some of our services.
II Third party service provider
We may hire a third-party company to provide business-related services to us. These third parties may only access your personal data while providing services to us and are obliged not to disclose or use them for any other purposes.
III If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Our goal is to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal data. If you would like to know about the personal data we hold about you and you wish to remove your personal information from our system, please contact us.
IV Information security
While we are committed to protecting our websites and services, you are responsible for protecting and maintaining the security of your personal information and verifying that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate and up-to-date. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account. Be sure to log out when using a shared computer and do not disclose your account password and any other account registration information to unauthorized people.
However, none of the methods or electronic storage methods transmitted over the Internet are 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and/or through our services.
V International data transmission
By submitting your information, you agree that your information, including personal data, may be transferred and stored to computers and systems outside of the jurisdiction of your country. In the event of such transmissions, we willstrive to ensure that your information is protected to the same extent as is specified in your country.
VI Third party links
VII Children's privacy
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal data on our website from people under the age of 18, and no part of our website will target individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use or access this website in any way.
When we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal data from individuals under the age of 18, we will remove or take other appropriate measures in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
VIII Change of personal data usage purpose
We may send you emails about new services and new events. You can refuse to receive promotional emails from Weminer by selecting the "Unsubscribe" feature in each email we send. However, you agree that users of the Service should continue to receive other important emails related to the Service.
IX Information retention time
Unless there is a retention requirement in applicable laws and regulations, we will only retain and store your personal information for the period of time required to achieve the purposes stated in this policy. Where permitted by law, we may store certain personal information for filing or legal protection of our rights.
X How to understand, acquire, change or delete your personal information
It is important for us to ensure the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of your personal information we collect. If you find that your information is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know and we will make the appropriate changes. However, we may not be able to accept requests to change information if we believe that the change will violate any legal or legal requirements or result in incorrect information.
5/ Rights and Obligations of Users
The user must not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the service or visit the website and use service methods other than interfaces. Otherwise, you agree to bear any direct or indirect losses as a result of your breach of the Terms of Service.
Weminer does not review or approve any requests for third-party websites that access your Weminer account and does not investigateany liabilities to these websites. If you do not trust the website that is requesting your information, you should not approve the request.
Do not use this website to endanger national security, leak state secrets, or infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of the national social collective and citizens.
The user shall not maliciously register the Weminer account by any means, including but not limited to multiple account registration for the purpose of profit making, speculation, cashing, winning, etc. Users must not steal other user accounts.
Users are prohibited from using Weminer in any form as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of Weminer, the user shall not use the name of this website to engage in any commercial activities, nor may Weminer network be used as a place, platform or medium for commercial activities in any form.
If the user violates the above provisions, Weminer has the right to directly take all necessary measures, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, canceling the star rating, honor and virtual wealth obtained by the user on the website, suspending or blocking the user account,canceling the benefits derived from violations, and even investigating users' legal liability through litigation.
6/ Refusal of Guarantee and Exemption
As a third-party platform of the "Internet Service Provider",Weminer does not guarantee that the information and services on the website platform can fully meet the needs of users.
Based on the particularity of the Internet, Weminer does not guarantee that the service will not be blocked and interrupted. At the same time, Weminer does not guarantee the timeliness and security of the service and does not assume any liabilities not caused by Weminer. Weminer strives to enable users to securely access and use this website, but Weminer does not declare and not guarantee that this website or its server is free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, it is recommended that users use industry-accepted software to search and kill viruses in any files downloaded from the Weminerwebsite.
Weminer is not responsible for the failure to save, modify, delete or store the information posted by the user and not responsible for typographical errors, negligence, etc. on the website that are not intentionally caused by Weminer. Weminer has the right but not the obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of this website.
Unless Weminer expressly agrees in writing, Weminer does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and reliabilityof any content informationincluding but not limited to advertising, etc. obtained by users from this website in any way (including but not limited to including, via, connecting or downloading); Weminer is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users due to the content information on this website. The user bears the risks caused by the use of the content of this website.
The user comments posted by all users onWeminer only represent the personal views of the users, and it do not mean that this website agrees with their views or confirms their descriptions. This website does not assume any legal liabilities arising from user comments.
Weminer has the right to delete all kinds of information on Weminer that does not comply with the laws or agreements and reserves the right not to notify the user.
All the notices that issued to users will be delivered through official announcements, site letters, emails, customer service phone numbers, mobile phone text messages or regular letters. Weminer are not responsible for any activities or information such as winnings, discounts, etc. that are not obtained through official channels of Weminer.
Weminer has the right to adjust the fee rates for deposit, withdrawal and transaction according to market conditions, and has the right to determine the termination of the free promotion period.
7/ Intellectual Property Right Statement
All copyrights, trademarks, patents, business secrets and other intellectual property rights of Weminer, and all information content related to them, including but not limited to: text expressions and their combinations, icons, graphics, diagrams, colors, interface design, layout, related data, printed materials or electronic documents are protected by the People's Republic of China's Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law, Anti-Unfair Competition Law and corresponding international treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and regulations. Except for software or technology authorized by a third party, Weminerowns the above intellectual property rights. Without the written consent of Weminer, the user shall not implement, utilize, transfer, or license any third parties to implement, utilize or transfer the above intellectual property rights for any profit or non-profit purposes. Weminer reserves the right to investigate the above-mentioned unauthorized behaviors.
8/ Special Statement
To the extent permitted by law, no matter what the circumstances, Weminer is not responsible for inability in service, delay in service, or user’s losses caused by them due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connection failure, computer, communication or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprising, disturbances, insufficient productivity or production goods, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, government actions, orders of the judiciary, other force majeure, or inactions of third parties.
9/ Risk Reminder
Digital currency investment has extremely high risks
(1) The digital currency market is new, unconfirmed, and may not grow. At present, digital currencies are mainly used by speculators and relatively little in the retail and commercial markets. Therefore, the price of digital currencies is prone to fluctuations, which will adversely affect digital currency investment.
(2) The digital currency market does not have the same daily limit as the stock market, and trading is open in 24 hours. Because of fewer chips in digital currencies, the price is easily controlled by the dealer, and the price may increase several times a day and also may drop by half within a day.
To participate in digital currency mining, users should control risks themselves, evaluate the value and investment risk of digital currency investment, and bear the economic risk of losing all investment funds.
Due to the enactment or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents, the transactions of digital currencies are suspended or prohibited, and the economic losses caused thereby are entirely borne by users.
10/Legislative Jurisdiction and Application
All disputes, claims or other matters arising out of or related to the use of the Weminerwebsite by the user are governed by the laws of the Cayman Islands.
Disputes between users and Weminer should be resolved through negotiation in good faith first. If negotiation fails, a lawsuit should be filed with the people's court where Weminer is located.