WeminerHashrate Service Agreement
“Weminer Hashrate Service Agreement” (“this Agreement”) is the agreement between WeminerHashrate Platform (“Weminer” or “we”) and user ("user" or "you")that rents or buys hashrate services provided by Weminer. This Agreement describes the rights and responsibilities of Weminer and the user. By renting or buying the hashrateservices provided by Weminer, you agree to all the terms of this agreement, and you are willing to be bound by this agreement. After that, you shall not make any form of defense on the basis that you have not read or understood the contents of this agreement, nor shall you deny the validity of this agreement on the grounds that you have not signed the written agreement.
Ⅰ Basic Matters
This Agreement sets forth the rights and obligations between the user and Weminer regarding the services provided by Weminer. The services provided by Weminer and this website are the property of Weminer.
Weminer reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Agreement for the latest changes. This Agreement and its modifications are effective as soon as Weminer publishes them on the Site (unless otherwise specified in this Agreement). By continuing to use the services provided by Weminer and/or this website after the posting of this Agreement and its modifications, you accept and agree to the modifications.
If you have any objections to the changes to this Agreement or are dissatisfied with the services provided by Weminer, you should immediately:
1. Stop using the services provided by Weminer;
2. NotifyWeminer to stop service through customer service channel. After the Weminer service termination service is notified through the customer service channel, the user's right to use the Weminer service immediately terminates. You consent: In this case, Weminer is under no obligation to transmit any unprocessed or unfinished services to you or any third party.
II User Information Registration
1. You hereby promise:
(1) You are at least 18 years of age and have full civil capacity;
(2) You accept and use the services provided by Weminer in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and policies in your country of residence/country and does not violate your obligations to any other third party.
(3) You find that when you are unable to commit to the provisions of paragraphs (1) and/or (2) of this section due to changes in facts or laws and regulations, you will immediately stop using the services provided by Weminer and inform Weminer to stop the service through the customer service channel. Upon termination of the service, your right to use the Weminer service will immediately terminate. You consent: In this case, Weminer is under no obligation to transmit any unprocessed or unfinished services to you or any third party.
(4) Your order is a request from Weminer for the hashrate services. It does not mean that Weminerhas accepted your order. Weminer reserves the right to refuse to accept the user's order. If we accept your order, a binding agreement ("WeminerHashrate Service Agreement") is generated on behalf of Weminer and you for hashrate services agreed upon in the order, and the hashrate service agreement stipulates the specific content of thehashrate services.The hashrate service plan is associated with your account. Prior to this, the order was considered pending, and Weminer reserves the right to refuse to accept the order and refuse to accept the user's payment;
(5) For compliance purposes such as KYC (know your customer) and/or anti-money laundering, Weminer reserves the right to request the user to provide PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and/or financial information from the account owner;
(6) You will need to enter your username and password when using certain features in the services provided by Weminer. If you are unable to access your account for reasons such as forgotten your password, Weminerreserves the right to request specific information, including personally identifiable information, including but not limited to proof of identity, proof of residence, telephone number /email proof of ownership and any identifiable activity on the website, such as transaction ID, order number, withdrawal amount, etc.; however, you promise that you will not share your username and/or password with others or allow any other third party use your account. Weminer is not responsible for the improper use of your account or password by you or any other third party and for the consequences and losses. If you believe that your username and / or password are/is known to others or that your account has been used by someone else, you should notify Weminer immediately.
III Risk Notification
1. You understand and agree that there is a legal risk in the use of digital currency. As the current legal supervision of digital currency is not mature, its value may not be protected by law/regulation, and its behavior may be identified as a violation of regulations or policies to terminate;
2. The value of hashrate services is affected by a variety of factors, including but not limited to network difficulty, networkhashrate, market prices and supply-demand relationships;
3. You understand and agree that due to the nature of the digital currency, the value of any digital currency holder and any number of any digital currency may lose some or all of its value at any time; Weminer will not bear any responsibility for all losses suffered due to the decrease (or even zero) of the value of the digital currency;
4. You understand and agree that Weminer reserves the right to publish, modify, and/or provide any information related to the services provided by Weminerat any time through official announcements, site letters, emails, customer service calls, SMS or regular mail. Weminer is not legally responsible for any lossescaused by information not obtained through Weminer’s formal channels.
5. You understand and agree that the information on this website does not constitute an offer of any kind, nor should it be considered or understood as an offer to sell or purchase any securities, commodities or other financial products. In addition, Weminer does not constitute an investment advisor, and no information on Weminer website constitutes a recommendation for investment. Weminer does not warrant that any objectives, assumptions, expectations, strategies and/or purposes expressed or implied by the website have been or will be fulfilled, nor does it guarantee the activity or performance of the website description. It will continue as in the way described earlier on the website or in the future.
IV Cryptocurrency Use
1. You may not mine, purchase, sell, exchange, hold, possess or otherwise use or utilize digital currency in any manner prohibited by your law or regulation;
2. Before purchasing any hashrate service, you should understand the business to ensure that the business is suitable for your financial capabilities and risk preferences. You know and understand that digital currency is at risk, including but not limited to:
(1) Currency price fluctuations - prices of any digital currency, including bitcoin, may fall sharply, or even 0;
(2) Digital currency transfer may not be confirmed for a period of time;
(3) Digital currency transactions are irreversible - if you send any number of digital currencies to any wrong person or address, you may not be able to cancel the transaction or get back the funds. Weminer has no obligation to assist users in getting back funds sent by mistake;
(4) If you lose or forget any password (especially private key)required to access and use these digital currencies, the digital currency may be lost or unavailable to use by you;
(5) There may be inherent unknown technical defects;
(6) New laws, regulations, and policies affecting the use of digital currencies may be issued and promulgated by countries.
3. By agreeing to these Terms of Service or by using the hashrateservices provided by Weminer to mine digital currencies, you demonstrate that you understand and accept the risks associated with digital currencies.
4. The mining services you obtainfromWeminer shall not be used to attack the network. Once an attack is found, we have the right to terminate services and deduct your revenue.
V Cost of WeminerHashrate
1. The basic cost of hashrate includes:
(1) Hashrate leasing service: deposit and hashrate rental
a) The user's deposit will be fully returned to the user after the contract expires;
b) Hashrate rental: The platform collectsthe rental in a certain proportion based on the daily hashraterevenue during the cooperation period and directly deducts it;
c) The miner electricity cost of hashrate leasing are borne by Weminer, and users do not need to pay electricity cost.
(2) Hashrate trading services: hashrate fee and electricity fee.
a) Hashrate fee: The pricing of hashrate fee is affected by various factors such as market price of miner, the price of digital currency, the loss of miner, and the market supply and demand relationship. Once the hashrate is paid, the hashrate fee is non-refundable.
b) Electricity fee: The electricity fee charged by Weminer will be used for many expenses generated by operating hashrate: the electricity cost of miner, daily operation and maintenance, and heat dissipation treatment; Weminer reserves the right to determine the adjustment of electricity fee at any time in the future, but the electricity fee paid before the adjustment are not affected. The user is obliged to pay the electricity fee in the hashrate period in time according to the contract. If the user fails to pay the electricity fee, it is regarded as a breach of contract. The platform has the right to punish the user for breach of contractand even clear the contract. The user agrees to accept the platform's penalties in the event of breach of contract (the full penalty does not exceed the full cost of the contract purchased by the user).
2. You understand and agree that the specific fees charged by Weminer are only applicable to the specific hashrate, and Weminer is not obligated to compensate the difference between the orders sold and the electricity fees paid. We may periodically adjust the price of hashrate or electricity fee according to market conditions, but the hashrate fee that have been sold and the electricity fee that have been paid will remain unchanged. If you cannot accept the fees specified in the hashrateservices, you should not purchase the hashrate services.
1. User places order for hashratethrough Weminer, and Weminer connects the hashrate purchased by user to mining platforms that cooperate with our platform. The user can view the specific revenue situation in real time via the website address of designated mining pool. At the same time, the mining pool will charge a certain percentage of service fee (about 1% ~ 3%). The service fee will be paid by Weminer on behalf of the user and will be deductedin user’srevenue;
2. The digital currency generated after purchasing hashrate can be withdrawn on the platform; user should confirm that thefilledreceiving address is correct. If the mining address or the operation is incorrect, the mining revenue may be lost, andWeminerdoes not take any responsibility. BTC network transfer will incur fee, so the actual amount received will be less than the withdrawn amount, and the fee will be borne by the user. With regard to revenue withdrawal, you understand and agree that:
(1) Minimum USDT withdrawal amount: 2.0 USDT
USDT withdrawal fee: 1.0 USDT per transaction
(2) The minimum BTCwithdrawal amount: 0.002 BTC
BTC withdrawal fee: 0.0004 BTC per transaction
4.Weminer will settle the mining revenue on the previous day every day. The specific time is subject to the announcement. The platform reserves the right to make temporary or permanent adjustments to the release time of mining revenue according to actual operating conditions. Please pay attention to the platform's announcement.
5. Weminer will not make any promises for your future revenue. Any future related revenue or yield data mentioned on Weminer platform or Weminer activity page are theoretical predictions, for your reference only.The actual amount of revenue will be affected by many factors such as the price of digital currency, networkhashrate difficulty, the lucky value of mining pool, and the service fee of mining pool.
VII Order Payment, Cancellation, Change andRefund
1. Users can purchase hashrateservices using various payment methods supported by the Weminer platform;
2. At present, users can purchase hashrate provided by Weminerthrough USDT (ERC20): You should deposit USDT firstto the account provided by Weminer. After receiving the asset, you can view the deposit amount in personal account of the platform and use the amount in personal account to pay the related hashratecost. You understand and agree:
(1) Due to the USDT transfer fee, the actual USDT amount is based on the amount received;
(2) USDT transferis affected by the time of network confirmation. There may be a delay in the transfer of user.
3. If the user decides not to complete the order, the user may not pay the order if the order has been created but not yet paid. The status of these orders will be changed to timeout after a period of time given by Weminer (according to the payment method). Weminerdoes not process requests for timeout orders, and the user is not obligated to continue to execute timeout orders;
4. The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the payment, including but not limited to receiving USDT(ERC20) address, transfer amount and other payment details.If the user uses incorrect / insufficient information and / or initiates a payment to the wrong target account (such addresses are not owned or controlled by Weminer), Weminer reserves the right to request the correct payment, takes no responsibility for users’ losses due to theirown fault, and rejects any form of claim;
5. In the absence of a user to submit a payment dispute resolution application, Weminer is not obligated to actively resolve the payment-related issues or disputes:
(1) The user has the right to contact the support staff within 14 days of the creation of the payment and provide proof of payment in accordance with Weminer's request for a dispute resolution application related to the payment. Weminer reserves the right to refuse to process for applications submitted after 14 days;
(2) Weminer has the right to request the user to provide proof of payment in accordance with Weminer if there are reasonable grounds to suspect, or in fact, did not receive payment but the hashrate has been activated for the user. The user shall provide proof of payment in accordance with Weminer's requirements within 14 days of receiving the request;
(3) The proof of payment shall include, but is not limited to, Weminerorder number, the unique transaction ID or number, the destination account address information, the transfer amount and the account statement from the payment system used;
(4) Weminer reserves the right to refuse to process user payment disputes when the user initiates a payment-related dispute application to Weminer, but the user does not provide proof of payment within 14 days or not provide other evidence in accordance withWeminer's requirements, or Weminerreasonably believes that the evidence is insufficient or invalid.
6. If Weminer reasonably believes that there is a payment dispute, Weminerreserves the right to adjust/cancel the relevant hashrate and/or the user's account balance.
7. Weminer reserves the right to change the service content and price of hashrate at any time. The hashrate service that the user has purchased is not affected.
8. Subject to the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations, both parties acknowledge that all purchased hashrates are final and non-refundable unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing.
9. The user hereby recognizes that if the hashrate services have taken effect, but the user want to terminate the hashrate services due to the unsatisfactory mining revenue, the mining service does not meet the expectations, etc., Weminer only refunds the unused electricity fee, and hashrate fee cannot be refunded;
10. If Weminerprovides a refund in accordance with this Agreement or applicable laws and regulations, any additional costs (such as third party fees) arising therefrom shall be borne by the user.
VIII Restrictions and Obligations
1. You may not use the services provided by this website or Weminer to engage in activities that violate applicable laws and regulations. Do not use this website to create, copy and disseminate the following information:
(1) Inciting resistance, undermining the Constitution and laws, administrative regulations; inciting subversion of state power, overthrowing the state system; undermining national unity;
(2) Fabricating or distorting facts, spreading rumors, disturbing social order;
(3) Propaganda feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, teachings;
(4) Publicly insulting others or fabricating facts;
(5) Damage to the credibility of state agencies;
(6) Other violations of applicable laws and regulations;
2. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, this Agreement and all rules applicable to this Website and Services.
3. You agree that you shall fully assume the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the services provided by Weminer.
4. You agree and warrant that you are only using the services provided by Weminer for your own benefit and that you are not using the services provided by Weminer on behalf of others or for the benefit of other third parties.
5. You agree to contact Weminer in a timely manner if you discover or suspect that other users have violated the agreement or have any fraud or misconduct.
6. Users may not maliciously register their website accounts in any way, including but not limited to multiple account registrations to obtain profits and rewards;
7. Users should not steal other user account information or perform other actions that affect the security of other user accounts;
8. You must not use any method to block your Internet traffic and IP addresses (such as Proxy, Tor, VPN, etc.) or use other technical services that hide the user's real Internet connection;
9. The user shall not use the hashrate provided by Weminer to attack the network and other illegal activities.
10. The intellectual property rights of any content displayed on Weminerwebsite or application software, including but not limited to articles, images, news, materials, website structure, website layout, website design, are exclusively owned by Weminer unless otherwise stated. Users should respect the intellectual property of Weminer.
11. Users may not engage in any commercial activities or interests in the name and/or use of the information/data on this website without the authorization or permission of Weminer;
12. You undertake and warrant that your use of the services provided by Weminer will not adversely affect Weminer's reputation or cause Weminerto assume legal or other penalties, sanctions;
13. Hashrate services are banned in the following countries or regions: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea – Region of Ukraine, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong and Mainland China. Please confirm that hashrate services are legal in your country or region. Otherwise, you will bear all legal consequences.
14. If the user violates the above provisions, Weminer reserves the right to directly take all necessary measures to cancel the benefits of the violation, and / or legally pursue the user's legal and other related responsibilities.
IX Liability for Breach of Contract
1. For any violation of this agreement by the user (including but not limited to: the user does not pay the electricity fee as agreed in the agreement, the use of services provided by Weminer is illegal in the user's country of residence, etc.), Weminer has the right to suspend or terminate to provide services to users and request users to compensate for related losses suffered by Weminer;
2. If Weminer has reason to suspect that you have used the services provided by Weminer and / or this website in a fraudulent or other improper manner, Weminer has the right to suspend services to you or require you to suspend the use of this website until you are able to provide proof in compliance with Weminer requirements.
X Imitation of Liability
1. The hashrate provided by Weminer corresponds to real hashrate. The fluctuation of real hashrate is inevitable, and Weminer does not promise that it will run 100% stably. Weminer does not make any promises to the actual revenue of the users, nor does it make any compensation for these factors, including but not limited to cryptocurrency price, the network hashratedifficulty, lucky value of mining pool, fluctuation of contract revenue caused by mining pool service fee ratio, etc.).
2. The services provided byWeminer may be affected by various factors, including, but not limited to, natural disasters, telecommunication operator controls, computer viruses, hacking, war, strikes, riots, government actions and city-level power grid accidents. The above risks may affect the timeliness, security and accuracy of the services provided by Weminer. Weminer do not promise to bear the risks caused by force majeure. For this reason, Weminer will be exempted to the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations.
3. User's consent: The third-party link/website address provided by Weminer is for convenience and reference only. Because such third-party websites or links are not under the control of Weminer, Weminer cannot guarantee that users accessing such websites or links are secure and free of viruses. Weminer is not responsible for any losses of access to such third-party links and any other third-party links not controlled by Weminer.
4. The user understands and agrees that under no circumstances will Weminerbe liable for the following matters and for user’s losses caused by the following:
(1) Loss of trading profits of cryptocurrency;
(2) Hashrateservices interruption or liquidation (including but not limited toservices interruption caused by overdue renewal of electricity);
(3) Damage or loss of information;
(4) Damage or loss of data;
(5) Hashrate dies or withdraws from the market;
(6) Losses caused by laws, regulations and policy factors;
(7) User's breach of this Agreement (including but not limited to providing Weminer with inaccurate personal information, leaking passwords to third parties, etc.);
(8) And other events that are not controlled by Weminer.
5. You agree and accept that you shall be responsible for any and all liability, claims, losses, fines and any costs associated with your breach of applicable laws and regulations or this Agreement (including but not limited to court fees and reasonable attorneys' fees) and shall compensate to Weminer and its officers and directors, employees, associated entities of Weminer and their respective successors, and keep them from any losses.
6. User agrees that Weminer's entire liability to the user under this Agreement shall not exceed the service fee paid by the user to Weminer.
XI Other Conventions
1. Abstaining: Weminershall not be enforced by one or more of the terms of this Agreement, or may not exercise any of its rights under this Agreement, or at any time, without requiring the user to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement, shall not understood that Weminerwaives the above terms, or in any way affects the validity of this Agreement or Weminer's right to enforce the terms of this Agreement, and shall not prevent Weminer from taking any other action that it is entitled to at any time.
2. Dividable: If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the legal effect of any other provision.
3. Applicable Law: All disputes, claims or other matters arising out of or relating to the use of the services provided by Weminer and/or the Website are subject to the laws and regulationsof Cayman Islands.
4. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by both parties through negotiation. If the parties are unable to reach an agreement within 30 days after the dispute arises, the dispute shall be submitted to the Arbitration Agencyof Cayman Islands, arbitration in the Cayman Islands under the Commission's arbitration rules. The outcome of the arbitration is final and binding on all parties.